HP OpenVMS Systems

ask the wizard
Content starts here

License PAK (RMSJNL) for RMS Journaling?

» close window

The Question is:

If I am running OpenVMS 7.2 with RMS Journaling integrated, do I have to have a
 separate license
for RMS Journaling in order to run it.

The Answer is :

  Yes, there is a license PAK (RMSJNL) that enables use of RMS journaling.

answer written or last revised on ( 28-SEP-2000 )

» close window