HP OpenVMS Systems

ask the wizard
Content starts here

Seeking StorageWorks Command Console? (SWCC)

» close window

The Question is:

I need the OpenVMS Agent for "StorageWorks Command Console" to communicate with
 the controller in RA3000 over TCPIP.

The Answer is :

  Please visit the following URL for general information on
  the StorageWorks Command Console package:
  Please contact your HP representative or HP reseller for
  assistance ordering this or other packages, or contact the
  customer support center for assistance with StorageWorks
  software packages and related controller-level questions.

answer written or last revised on ( 25-JUN-2003 )

» close window