HP OpenVMS Systems

ask the wizard
Content starts here

Seeking DECevent License PAK?

» close window

The Question is:

My DECevent license has expired. How do I obtain a new one?

The Answer is :

  Please contact your hardware services organization, as the DECevent
  license PAK is available as part of your hardware services contract.
  There is related DECevent licensing information in the OpenVMS FAQ.

answer written or last revised on ( 30-DEC-2003 )

» close window