Server or ALL-IN-1 Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, or Windows XP (Workstation or
- Microsoft messaging client software. This can be Outlook 98, Outlook 2000
or Outlook 2002.
- A valid WINSOCK implementation of TCP/IP installed and configured.
- Network access to a server running ALL-IN-1 Version 3.2, DIGITAL
Office Server Version 4.0 or 4.0A, or Office Server Version 5.0 or later.
- The server system must be installed together with DEC TCP/IP Services
for OpenVMS (UCX) or other TCP/IP software that emulates UCX. The AIDA and File
Cabinet Servers must be configured to run using the TCP/IP network protocol.
- You must have an ALL-IN-1 or Office Server account on the server
- If your server system is running ALL-IN-1 Version 3.2, your ALL-IN-1
manager must add the identifiers for Office 97 formats so that the system can
handle messages and documents created using Office 97 tools. See the README.TXT
- On server systems using Message Router for message transport, it is
possible to set up the system so that the routing information that must be
added to internet addresses is automatically added to such addresses when they
are used on a messaging client. See the README.TXT for details of how to do
See the » Software Product
Description for details of the hardware requirements.
In addition to these requirements, you will need:
- A further 12 MB of disk space for the Office Server MAPI
- A network adapter for the type of network connection you are using
» Software Product
» Back to
Office Server MAPI Driver page