For OpenVMS Alpha:
- Support for the Secure Web Brower for OpenVMS is provided by HP under
OpenVMS Alpha service agreements through standard support channels.
- Download is an official distribution mechanism for Secure Web Browser for OpenVMS,
including updates in addition to the OpenVMS Alpha media kit.
- Source code kits are provided in the spirit of the open source community, but
are not supported by HP.
For OpenVMS on Integrity servers:
- Support for the Secure Web Browser for OpenVMS is provided by HP under OpenVMS I64 Foundation
Operating Environment (FOE) service agreements through standard support channels.
- Download is a courtesy distribution mechanism for the Secure Web Browser for OpenVMS.
Kits or updates other than security patch kits obtained via download are unsupported.
- The OpenVMS I64 Operating Environments media kit is the official
distribution mechanism for the Secure Web Browser for OpenVMS. Supported kits and updates
must be obtained from this mechanism or from software product update services.
A variety of service options are available from
For more information,
contact your local HP account representative or distributor.
Information is also available from Software Support Services.
You can informally exchange information with other users in the OpenVMS newsgroup
comp.os.vms, and in the newsgroups